Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial for the Fallen

There are a lot of people that seem to hate our military here in the United States.
I am not one of these people.
I am someone that loves our military and those that have paid for freedom and liberty with their lives.
I salute those that have given their lives.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
You guys are some of the strongest people on earth; mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Those people that have had limbs blasted off or have been wounded in past wars, I salute you.
To the families of those fallen soldiers that carry on the legacy of those fine men and women, I salute you.
To those men and women that have gone through chaos and utter pain after watching their friends and buddies blown apart in the field of battle and then have held their broken bodies, I salute you.
Many people don't see those deeds of soldiers that have died in the wilderness of Vietnam or in the deserts of Afghanistan or Iraq, I salute you.
To those people that have died in the World Trade Centers, those people in the Pentagon, those people in Boston that were innocently slaughtered, I SALUTE YOU!
Thank you for giving your lives for the people of this great land.
To the paralytic, the broken, the lives lost, the soldiers that remain scarred from war, the people that have suffered for the cause of the liberty and freedom for the United States, I salute you!
May God bless everyone that have given their bodies and lives for us and may God bless America!

~JDS

Check out the video below for a tribute to those fallen!
Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment